Coach Nicole Drummer of NEO Endurance Sports & Fitness will be leading a Triathlon Training Group specifically for the HITS Triathlon Series races in Fort Collins, CO, July 28-29, 2012.
The Team NEO HITS Squad Includes
- Twice weekly family-friendly group training
- Clinics on all aspects of triathlon
- Complete 14 (Open & Sprint) or 16 week (Olympic) Training Plan
- Access to a Team Only online forum for all your training and racing questions
- Potential group incentives during race weekend*
*minimum number of participants required
Who should participate?
- Anyone seeking to train with a supportive group
- Anyone interested in trying their first triathlon
- Families wanting to train together
- Minimum ages are 7 for open, 12 for Sprint
What will it cost?
- $100/month for the first family/household member
- $50/month each for the second and third family/household member
- FREE for the fourth or more family/household member
How do I sign up?
- Please fill out this online form to express interest and to get added to the mailing list. Coach Nicole will then contact you with additional information on how to join the Team NEO HITS Squad.
While the group training will be geared towards the Open, Sprint, and Olympic distance races, if you are interested in the Half-Iron Distance or Full Iron-Distance, Coach Nicole can help you with a Training Plan and you’d be a welcome member of the TEAM! Contact Coach Nicole for more information.
- Open: 100m swim, 3 mile bike, 1 mile run
- Sprint: 750m swim, 12.4 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
- Olympic: 1500m swim, 24.8 mile bike, 6.2 mile run
- Half: 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run
- Full: 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run
Don’t live in the Colorado Springs area but still want to be a part of the TEAM NEO Hits Squad? Join the Virtual Team! You will get the same training plan, access to the forum, and online clinics. Contact Coach Nicole for more information.