About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Tim Bergsten's Discussions (994)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael thanks for the report. I'll never know why or how people can leave their gar…"

Tim Bergsten replied Jun 14, 2011 to Local runner searching for solutions to garbage/dog poop problem on Manitou Incline

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Zachary Mullennix

"Looking forward to hearing what you guys have planned. I really like the idea of kee…"

Tim Bergsten replied May 28, 2011 to Training Challenges

2 May 28, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"That's awesome Trudy! I'm not familiar with Tough Mudder, but it looks like a blast.…"

Tim Bergsten replied Apr 25, 2011 to Tough Mudder in June @ Beaver Creek

4 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Trudy L DeCoronado

"Versus covers nearly all of the big races, it makes sense that it would broadcast th…"

Tim Bergsten replied Mar 7, 2011 to Versus to broadcast Quiznos Pro Challege

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Brian McCarrie

""Running may be our connective tissue, but the true essence of the sport is a passag…"

Tim Bergsten replied Mar 3, 2011 to Post your favorite quote about your favorite activity, be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by John David Norton

"Check out the new Incline Friends website here ... http://inclinefriends.com/"

Tim Bergsten replied Feb 24, 2011 to Plan to make Manitou Incline legal to climb clears another major hurdle

1 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Another thought...post your story as it's own (new) forum post...we can spread the w…"

Tim Bergsten replied Feb 24, 2011 to Alison Dunlap's bikes stolen - let's get' em back

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Sorry to hear the bad news, Rob. It is definitely time to set up some stings. Hope y…"

Tim Bergsten replied Feb 24, 2011 to Alison Dunlap's bikes stolen - let's get' em back

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Thanks, Jack! I agree, Ride the Divide is an amazing story, supported by beautiful p…"

Tim Bergsten replied Feb 11, 2011 to Reacting to Ride the Divide

1 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"Jeff Matthews at Champion Health kept me upright and moving forward - no easy task -…"

Tim Bergsten replied Feb 8, 2011 to Doc reference

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin League

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service