About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Uncategorized (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New hike/run deep snow setup

After a few ascents up The Incline this year, I realized that my 'gear set up' was less than ideal. I had my usual Salomon running shoes, s…

Started by Lynne Fonda

4 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Ironman CEUs

Anyone here, locally, attend the USAT Webinar tonight? They don't show you who is in attendance; I hate that <wink>. GREAT informatio…

Started by Lynne Fonda

0 Jan 10, 2011

Save on Dances With Dirt Green Swamp!

Save on early bird prices for the 3rd annual Dances With Dirt Green Swamp event, but hurry! Prices go up on Tuesday January 11th!

Started by Tracey Cohen

0 Jan 7, 2011

Cycling the Springs by Ed Bidinotto

As a charter consumer of Ed's new book, I would like to highly recommend it as a comprehensive guide to local (and surrounding areas) cycli…

Started by Lynne Fonda

2 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Steven Thompson

National champs Cam Chambers, Kalan Beisel talk about Colorado Springs hosting 24-hour championship ... your thoughts?

USA Cycling has announced that the 24-Hour Mountain Bike National Championships will be held in Colorado Springs on Oct. 1-2, 2011. Some de…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Andy Bohlmann

Driver who struck cyclist near Avon gets probation, suspended jail term ... what do you think?

Did you know that in Vail you can hit a cyclist with your vehicle, flee the scene, fail to report that you hit anyone, and get away nearly…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Dec 17, 2010

Season's Greetings from the Persson family

Rochelle, Per-Magnus, Cassidy and Gabby would like to extend this year's special holiday greetings to all of you who run, ride, swim, jump,…

Started by Per-Magnus Persson

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Click here and tell us why you run (or ride), be entered to win a PikesPeakSports.us T-shirt

Found this cool video on YouTube the other day. It's titled "Why Do You Run?" It's inspirational stuff. Figured we'd throw it out here on t…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

24 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joseph Brazil

Eight great reasons to donate to the Colorado Springs Independent's Give! Campaign

Click here to make a contribution to any or all of these organizations.The Pikes Peak Region has been blessed with a beautiful landscape a…

Started by Tim Bergsten

3 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Colorado Springs awarded prologue stage of Quiznos Pro Challenge

Update Nov. 4: PHOTO: Chris Carmichael and Shannon Sharpe talked it over. Carmichael is the coach of seven-time Tour de France champion L…

Started by Tim Bergsten

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service