About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Uncategorized (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us!

PHOTO: In April, 2010, The Boulder Running Company invited us to the Jack Quinn's Running Club to talk about our new website. We were thril…

Started by Tim Bergsten

6 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Rob Lucas

More proof: When it comes to trails, Colorado Springs is the place to be

By Erica Meltzer, Boulder Daily Camera Citing environmental concerns and the potential for conflicts with other users, Boulder's Open Spac…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

New to the springs! Help me!!!

I need good info on a good running club, rappelling and all local recreation. I would like insight on " local secrets" as far as the aports…

Started by Kyle Warren

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brian McCarrie

Woo Hoo! Incline today

Great day on The Incline; FLEW down Barr Trail! Those Microspikes are fabulous! (though only needed on the descent, they build stability an…

Started by Lynne Fonda

0 Jan 30, 2011

PikesPeakSports.us launches searchable running results tool "Your Results Index"

If you've ever wanted to see your race results listed in one place, we have the program for you. PikesPeakSports.us has launched Your Resul…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Nicole Odell

Let's Get This Party Started!! The Boulder Running Company Women's FIT Team

We welcome you to join our incredible team of friendly, inspiring, accomplished, and determined women.  Our members are of all ages and fit…

Started by Judy Fellhauer

0 Jan 20, 2011

Now is your chance to join the Incline Friends

Become an Incline Friend A key component of the new Incline Management Plan - which is expected to receive final approval by all stakehold…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

1 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Pikes Peak Sports

AM 1300 3:45 Pikes Peak Whitewater club

I am being interviewed on the Sports Animal tomorrow at 3: 45. I will be discussing the Pikes Peak Whitewater Club. We are a group of about…

Started by Chris Brobin

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Dan Dyer

PikesPeakSports.us and Peak Region Cyclist riding tandem with new content agreement

In what was probably the easiest decision ever made, the social network PikesPeakSports.us and Peak Region Cyclist magazine have announced…

Started by Tim Bergsten

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Pikes Peak Sports

PikesPeakSports.us: What we're all about

Welcome to PikesPeakSports.us! Thanks for joining us. You are among friends here. PikesPeakSports.us is a social network for those who stri…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

0 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service