Your one-stop shop for cycling information in Colorado Springs.
Local Bike Shops
330 W. Sackett Ave. Salida, CO
5928 Stetson Hills Blvd. Colo Spgs, CO
1483 Garden of the Gods Road Colo Spgs, CO
2450 Montebello Square Drive Colo Spgs, CO
3970 E Bijou St Colo Spgs, CO 80909
Colo Spgs Bike Shop
622 W. Colorado Ave. Colo Spgs, CO
6150 Corporate Dr. Colo Spgs, CO
CS West Bikes
2403 W Colorado Ave, Colo Spgs, CO
Old Town Bike Shop
426 South Tejon Street Colo Spgs, CO
4284 N Academy Blvd. Colo Spgs, CO
600 South 21st Street Suite 120 Colo Spgs, CO
615 S. Baldwin St. Woodland Park, CO
3016 N. Hancock St. Colo Spgs, CO
Did we not list your bike shop? Please CONTACT US and we'll add it to the list!
Colorado Springs Cycling Club
CSCC is a recreational bicycling club which promotes safe and fun cycling for all ages and abilities. Whatever your level of proficiency, from beginner to experienced rider, our club offers enthusiastic cyclist many ways to get more out of riding. Our motto is "Come along for the Ride!".
Southern Colorado Velo
Southern ColoradoVelo represents an emerging bicycle club and racing team in the Colorado Springs area. Membership is open and nonexclusive regardless of cycling experience or racing category. It is a team for everyone, from beginners to pros. All cycling disciplines (Road, Track, Mountain, Cyclocross,Triathlon,and Duathlon) and levels (Category1-5, Junior, and trained recreational) are encouraged and welcome.
Womens Mountain Bike Association of Colorado Springs
The Women's Mountain Biking Association is the only female specific MTB organization in the Pikes Peak Region. We are a non-profit organization formed by four women: Elizabeth Turnage, Jessica Conner, Hillary Hienton, and Mary Hoyle, beginning in the fall of 2008.
A club made for youth -- to ride with peers -- to learn cycling skills -- for competition and recreation -- in Road, Track, Mountain Biking and Cyclocross.
We are young men and young women ages 12 - 18 who are interested in riding and learning with other youth. We are also coaches and parents of youth who have a love of cycling to share. Front Rangers is about cycling skills development and about providing opportunities for youth to experience new aspects of cycling -- like track riding, road riding, mountain biking and cyclocross -- in a fun, educational, social atmosphere.
Did we not list your club or team? Please CONTACT US and we'll add it to the list!
Colorado Springs Cycling Club -
Colorado Springs Cycling Club Ride Calendar
This club has been around for almost 25 years so they know where to ride in the Springs. They also organize the Buena Vista Bike Fest.
Their rides include:
• Monday Dinner Ride
• Olde Phearts Thursday Phun Ride
• Tour de Latte ride
• Saturday Fitness Ride
• Sunday Hill Climbing Ride
• Sunday Fitness Ride
• Sunday Social Ride
• And more...
Southern Colorado Velo - http://www.socovelo.com/training-rides/
• Road(race) Sat & Sun. we will be joining the Acacia Park Ride at 10:00 am. (Bring I.D. on Sun)
• Road(Race) Mon-Fri we will be joining the Acacia Park Ride at 12:30pm (Bring I.D. on Wed)
• Road(Performance) Mon-Fri Verizon Lunch Ride 30th & G of Gods Rd. 11:30 Upper parking lot
• Road(Performance) Sat. Bicycle Village 9:15 meet ride leaves at 9:30
• Road(Fun) Sat. Bicycle Village, meet at 9:15, ride leaves at 9:30 with Per. goup then breaks off
• Road(Womens) Wed. 10:00 am Weather permitting Contact: email@example.com
• Spin(All Levels) in gerneral if the temp. is < 40deg at Rides will meet in the Spin Room at BV
• Mountain(Performance) April-August Sundays. Redrocks at 10:00 am
• Mountain(Womens) Sat. Different locations each week Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Track May-July Sundays. 7-11 Velodrome at 10:00 am for more info at CVA 634-8356
• Cyclocross(All Levels) September-Daylight savings time. Monument Valley park 5:30pm-6:30pm
Women's Mountain Bike Association of Colorado Springs - http://www.wmbacos.org/rides.php
This group has many rides and clinics for women throughout the Summer and Fall. Check their website for details.
North Colorado Springs Cyclists - http://www.meetup.com/North-Colorado-Springs-Cyclists/
This is a local meetup group that hosts many rides during the week and on the weekends. Their rides include road and mountain for beginners up to experts. Check their website and join their group for details.
Check out our cycling photo galleries: CLICK HERE