About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

All Discussions Tagged 'ascent' (7)

← Back to News and Features
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 Pikes Peak Marathon & Ascent schedule

Thursday, August 17th, Memorial Park Pikes Peak Marathon Run Fest 5-8 PM--Music, beer and food for sale, vendors, packet pick-up, Pikes P…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 14, 2017

Incline to close Aug. 19 for Pikes Peak Marathon & Ascent, reopen after renovations completed

From the City of Colorado Springs, Aug. 9 - The City of Colorado Springs, in conjunction with the City of Manitou Springs, will start phase…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 9, 2017

Documentary "Running Big" reveals the heart of the Pikes Peak Marathon and Ascent

The wind howled the cold notes of January’s song and the hope of springtime felt like a dream as I poured my first cup of coffee today. B…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jan 11, 2017

Visionary blind runners break ground in Pikes Peak Marathon and Ascent

Luanne Burke could not see the finish of the Pikes Peak Ascent, but she could sense it in other ways. She heard the cowbells, the cheering…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 30, 2016

Celebrate our region's running culture at the second Pikes Peak Run Fest, Aug. 18

MANITOU SPRINGS, Colo. - The running community in Colorado Springs is big and contains many moving parts, but on Thursday, Aug. 18th, it wi…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 1, 2016

From Pikes Peak to Boston, runner finds common ground among iconic events

By Jordan Bloesser Special to PikesPeakSports.us It has been three weeks since I have been able to call myself a Boston marathoner. While m…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 May 7, 2016

How to Make the Pikes Peak Marathon Harder: Run the Ascent First!

By Travis Duncan How do you make one of the hardest races in the world even harder? How about running two of themback-to-back! They're call…

Started by Pikes Peak Sports

2 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Bergsten

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service