About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

All Discussions Tagged 'Peak' (194)

← Back to News and Features
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pikes Peak Road Runners Winter Series: Yeah, it can be cold, but it's always fun

The Pikes Peak Road Runners Winter Series, one of the oldest racing series in the state, is set to begin its 32nd year. The first races are…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Dec 26, 2010

Pikes Peak Road Runners 2010 Fall Series Award Winners

2010 Fall Series Overall Winners Male Plc Name Age Cit…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Nov 14, 2010

Fountain school teacher Manning saves one of his best efforts for World Mountain Running Championships

It's rare when a runner describes his latest effort as "one of the best races of my life,' but that is the way Tommy Manning talks about hi…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Randall breaks the golden rule and wins; Erholtz holds off a challenger in Pikes Peak Ascent

Photo: Glenn Randall, 23, of Mesa, Colo., powers up the final switchbacks in the 2010 Pikes Peak Ascent. VIDEO Race start: Randall sprint…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 21, 2010

Randall, Erholtz capture Pikes Peak Ascent crowns

PHOTO: Glenn Randall, 2010 Pikes Peak Ascent championMore info to come ....2010 Pikes Peak Ascent Men's top 10 (unofficial)1. Glenn Randal…

Started by Tim Bergsten

1 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Ty

75-year-old will go for Ascent age group record in her 1,000th race

Photo: Vici and Warren DeHann Vici DeHaan walked up to the PikesPeakSports.us booth on Saturday with the calm confidence of a lioness. T…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 20, 2010

Pikes Peak Ascent and Marathon notebook

Girls’ night out There is a great opportunity for competitors and non-competitors to meet some Pikes Peak running pioneers at the Peak Bust…

Started by Tim Bergsten

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Tim Bergsten

Pikes Peak Ascent and Marathon age-group and course records

Pikes Peak Ascent Records Age Division Records - Male Age Div. Name Year Time 16-19 Ryan Hafer 2005 2:21:30 20-24 Glenn Randall (right) 201…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Aug 14, 2010

Showdown brewing at 14,000 feet; WMRA Challenge race brings tough competition to Pikes Peak Ascent

By Nancy Hobbs, Executive Director American Trail Running Association The Pikes Peak Ascent will be held on Saturday, August 21. This year’…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jul 29, 2010

How several local ultra runners completed the first annual "Ring The Peak Fun Run"

By Steve BremnerWhen I first heard about the 65-mile Ring the Peak Trail around Pikes Peak I knew that one day I would have to run the who…

Started by Tim Bergsten

0 Jun 30, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service