About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Allen Beauchamp's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Fantastic! Kristin Bennett is our Non-Motorized planning hero. She, Anthony Pratt an…"

Allen Beauchamp replied May 9, 2012 to Get the scoop on bike commuting in Colorado Springs

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Ty

"Precisely why we need to seek to change our culture here in the US to one that allow…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Feb 18, 2012 to 100-year-old man pedals to hour record; his advice to all, 'keep moving'

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"I'm glad it's in the public arena now :) 2012 is shaping up to be a stellar one for…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Feb 13, 2012 to City Council considers new Tour of Colorado Springs century ride

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Bergsten

"B.J., That's all being finalized right now, be sure to check out their web page for…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Jan 11, 2012 to Colorado Springs St. Patrick's Day celebration will include new 50K bike ride

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Billy (B.J.) Ondo

"Most excellent, thank you for the article Pikes Peak Sports. The Colorado Springs C…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Jan 11, 2012 to Colorado Springs St. Patrick's Day celebration will include new 50K bike ride

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Billy (B.J.) Ondo

"I vote for a finish on the top of Pikes Peak :)"

Allen Beauchamp replied Dec 8, 2011 to It's offical, Colorado Springs will host 2012 USA Pro Cycling Challenge Stage 5 finish

2 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Sean Kelly Holveck

"Excellent! I have my predictions, let's see how they fare on Tuesday. Thanks for kee…"

Allen Beauchamp replied Dec 7, 2011 to USA Pro Cycling Challenge to announce host cities on Tuesday

1 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"Very nice!    Congrats Brian :)"

Allen Beauchamp replied Jun 8, 2011 to Assault on the Peak chooses jersey design by PikesPeakSports.us webmaster Brian McCarrie

3 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Tony Wolusky

"This is going to be the *biggest* Bike To Work Day ever in Colorado Springs! The Ma…"

Allen Beauchamp replied May 23, 2011 to It's time to register (for free) for the Metro Rides Bike to Work Day and Metro Rides Corporate Challenge

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

"And here is the direct link to the Cities "Shared Lane Marking - Comment on DRAFT Gu…"

Allen Beauchamp replied May 23, 2011 to City says first shared lane markings will be installed on Tejon Ave on Thursday

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Allen Beauchamp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service