About

Tim Bergsten created this Ning Network.

Brian McCarrie's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Who the heck is managing this thing? The name is too long as it is, now they've adde…"

Brian McCarrie replied May 12, 2011 to USA Pro Cycling Challenge Donates Presenting Title Sponsorshi​p to Millennium Promise

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Rob Lucas

"Hey Jon, the fund raiser is a great idea. Thanks for stepping up. I'm there with cas…"

Brian McCarrie replied Apr 1, 2011 to City Council candidate Tim Leigh working to install 'Sharrows' on city's streets

20 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by April

"A bike ride, a movie, some New Belgium beer and some ribs. Can't beat that with a st…"

Brian McCarrie replied Oct 1, 2010 to First Bike In Movie Night set for Oct. 7 at Front Range BBQ!!

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Brian McCarrie

"Wow, great report. I love stuff like this. I can feel his emotions. Awesome!"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 29, 2010 to Mike Tierney writes about his ride up Pikes Peak ... on one wheel

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Katie Benzel

"Wow, hiking boots and flat pedals, some serious old school right there. I like the 5…"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 26, 2010 to Alexi Grewal serious about making a comback, racing in Quiznos Pro Challenge

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Brian McCarrie

""Our mission is to create an experience that is unique to the state of Colorado...."…"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 24, 2010 to Quiznos Pro Challenge launches web site, Facebook, Twitter sites

1 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Brian McCarrie

"Thanks Fred. We aim to please with our pictures. I know I wasn't able to get a pic o…"

Brian McCarrie replied Sep 1, 2010 to PHOTO'S

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Fred Baxter

"Hi Sonya, we've got those events on our event calendar. Here's the link: http://pike…"

Brian McCarrie replied Apr 21, 2010 to Weekly hill climb rides

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brian McCarrie

"Wow! $180 is kinda steep. It would be cool to ride to the top but I'm not sure if I…"

Brian McCarrie replied Apr 21, 2010 to Colorado Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau: Pikes Peak to host inaugural “Assault on the Peak” cycling event

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Dean Blanchard

"Wow, interesting that the driver of the car was arrested. Usually the cyclist is aut…"

Brian McCarrie replied Apr 7, 2010 to Driver arrested after standoff with bicyclist

4 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Pikes Peak Sports

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Bergsten.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service