5-km Skirt Chase: fun, silly way to get more people on our trails, walking and running!
- 8:00 am: Women runners get a 3-minute head start! Running skirts encouraged!
- 8:03 am: The chase is on with male runners in front of the walkers (for passing safety). Skirts encouraged in this crowd too! But guys in skirts still have to wait until 8:03.
- Prizes for the first 5 across the finish line! Anyone caught and finishing hand in hand, get dark chocolate!
- Medals for the top 3 males and females 19 & younger, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
- Course is on paved S. Sierra Vista trail, a short section of dirt road to the soft surface trails of Diagonal Trail, Nichols Ranch Trail, Long Trail back to PWHS. 5-km course on 4 trails!
1-mile Kids timed run (12 & younger):
- 9:15 am start. Course is two laps on the trail and road behind PWHS so fans see them at the start, midway and finish line!
- Medals to the top 3 boys and girls!
- T-shirts for those preregistered and times for everyone!